milayetu

A Site For Readers!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
THE ARMENIANS

I feel that this is something I should have within a long time ago.I am appalled by the level of patriotism in Kenya. I am shocked by the amount of time and money we are willing to spend on irrelevant things. Thats right I am talking about theArmenians. Men of whose names I can't even pronounce or spell. Two ordinary men, who were able to disrupt the peace of a whole country, two men who made it in the list of discussion during parliamentary sessions. Surely this is just sad. I will tell you how the government should have handle them; deport them before they even booked the hotel, and concentrate on more serious issues, like how to improve our economy faster, how to distribute CDF funds in a fair manner, there are so many important issues that need serious attention. And our ministers are there debating on how many committees should be formed to investigate the armenians. Ok, I can excuse the fact that they were able to make it into the country in the first place, I hear its very easy to forge Kenyan visas, but immediately the government noted them, they should have been deported and we move on to serious issues of national importance. We are a third world country we do not have time and resources to waste on committees of investigating two men. I am so sure the Armenians are pretty proud of the attention they were able to draw from a third world country. Our celebrities were busy partying with them, how sad, there was no sense of pride for their country. Just going to show how Kenyans can be suckers. There were all there, well most of them, feeling proud dining with important men, but then again its their right. I can understand them, who would be confident of a country that handles such issues in such a manner.

posted by milayetu @ 6:42 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 milayetu | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: milayetu
Home: Nairobi, Kenya
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates