milayetu

A Site For Readers!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
THE ARTURS

The brothers are back again. It seems that the Artur's are determined to surprise Kenyans in every way. You must have read it by now. Yes one of the Artur brothers is getting married to Winnie Wangui Mwai. (if the newspapers are anything to go by). You remember her she is the controversial and alleged daughter of President Mwai Kibaki. Whether that is true or not depends on you.
Yes the two openly confessed their love to each other. She says that she wishes to be referred to as Mrs James or Mrs Margaryan.(According to a local newspaper).
This news comes as a complete shock to me. The man claims to be in the process of releasing a book that will shame many of the Kenyan politicians. He claims to be writing it with a British and Kenyan lady whose identity he refuses to disclose.(I can not help wondering why all the secrecy). The lady is a journalist and the book is called The Arturs X-Files. I am a mania for book. I am waiting with bated breath to get my hands on the book, just so I can criticize it merely because I believe the intentions of writing the book are not to inform but to spread propaganda about my country. I know I am crossing the bridge before getting to it, but I just can't help it.
One wonders apart from the fact the Mr. Margaryan claims to be in love with the controversial Winnie, why are these brothers so stuck up on Kenya and kenyan politics. I mean don't they belong to some country and what are they doing for their country politically(if they belong to one), since they seem interested in politics(and business, and guns and romance/love-a lethal combination).
Why are the two (Winnie and Margaryan) so desperate to prove to us that they are in love and going as far as telling as how often they meet and why they love each other? Yet they refuse to tell us where they usually meet.
I am shaking my brain in an attempt to try an understand why these two brothers are so interested in Kenya, and why no one seems to know their history, and their purpose in life.
I am also worried about Winnie (she is my fellow kenyan citizen plus we share the same gender). Does she know what she is getting herself into? According to African culture it is important to know the background of your spouse. Does she really know anything about their past? Or she always known all along?

When in kenya the man was surrounded by beautiful Kenyan women and he didnt seem to hold back on account of Winnie, or by that time the love had not materialised yet. First they were businesss associates now they are inlove. Mixing business with pleasure has always been a dangerouse affair.

Well one thing we can be sure they have in common is that they both love their bling. And anyway who are we to comment on matters of the heart.

The saga continues unfolding................
posted by milayetu @ 6:03 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 milayetu | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: milayetu
Home: Nairobi, Kenya
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates